This is a new drawing tutorial. In this tutorial we will show you how to draw Sub-Zero from the Mortal Kombat movie.
There are two Sub-Zero. They are both ninjas. One wears a mask and the other does not. Both can make ice.
Today we are going to draw a picture of Sub-Zero. He is from a video game called Mortal Kombat.
In this lesson, we are going to learn how to draw a sub zero character.
How to draw sub zero
- draw a circle to represent the head. After that, draw the spine, arms, and legs. We remind you of one of the rules of proportions – the average person is seven heads tall.
- Now we are going to add some volume to Sub-Zero’s body. Add some volume to the upper part of the body. But first,
- Now make the lower part of Sub-Zero’s body. First draw the belt with two slightly curved lines, and the lower part of the vest in the form of an elongated rectangle.
- In this step of drawing Sub-Zero, you should add details to the head. Make the upper and left sides of the oval a bit more narrow (do not forget that the head is not round).
- First draw a straight line for the eye line. Then draw it in the form of an oval. Draw the eyebrows curved. Add some wrinkles above the eye and below the eye.
This was a tutorial on how to draw Sub-Zero. We hope you enjoyed this lesson.