Volleyball is a game. It began as a game people played in their backyards. Now it is a big game that people play in big arenas.
Basketball is a sport. It was invented by Dr. James Naismith. Basketball is played indoors. Basketball is a lot like badminton and volleyball.
If you like volleyball, you might think it would be easy to draw a volleyball because you know what it looks like.
The ball has a complicated design on it. It can be hard to sew.
Kids like to play volleyball. Volleyball is a game that you play with a ball. You hit the ball to other people. It is very fun.
We have created this step-by-step guide on how to draw a volleyball. This can help you learn how to draw a volleyball if you want to.
- This first step of our guide on how to draw a volleyball will start simply. To begin, we will simply be drawing a circle.
- For this part of your drawing, you will need two things: a light pencil and a ruler. We won’t be using a pen or dark pencil,
- In this step we are going to draw some curved lines. We already know how to draw straight lines, and now we will learn how to draw curved lines.
- In this step, we will add some more lines to your ball. We will use curved lines to do this.
- Now you can go back to the last step and add more lines. These lines will be the lines that make up the volleyball. You can color in the lines at this point.
That’s the end of our drawing guide. We hope you enjoyed learning how to draw a volleyball.
We hope this guide helped you to understand how to make a volleyball. It is a complicated looking ball, but if you use the right materials and follow the instructions it is really easy to make!