A crown is a special kind of hat that is worn by kings and queens. It has jewels on it and it is made of gold and other valuable materials.
Crowns are usually very fancy and beautiful. They are usually covered with gold and jewels.
It’s hard not to imagine what it would be like to have a crown to wear!
If you want to know what your own crown might look like, this step-by-step guide on how to draw a crown will let you live out this royal fantasy!
How to draw a crown Step-by-Step
- The first step in drawing a crown is to draw two lines. The lines should be curved and the top of the lines should be round.
- Now we will continue to add to the part of your crown that you started in step one.
- In step 3 of our guide on how to draw a crown, we shall draw a base for your crown.
- We are going to add some more drawing detail to your crown drawing in this step.
- This will be a fun step! We will be decorating the crown by adding some decorations.
Easy How to Draw a Crown Tutorial
To color the crown make it yellow/brown so that it looks like gold.
At the top of each sphere and each jewel, leave a small white area for the highlights.
You can make the shape of the crown yellow, but make the tips of the crown a bright color. You can use a different color for each tip. The bottom part of the crown should be a darker color. To make the crown, lightly draw the crown in yellow pencil. Then, use a different color for each tip of the crown. The bottom of the crown should be darker. To make the crown, lightly draw the crown in yellow pencil. Then, use a different color for each tip of the crown. The bottom of the crown should be darker.