In this tutorial, we will show you how to draw a book. People usually draw books like this. But we will show you how to draw a book in a very simple way.
Nowadays, it is hard to imagine that before the internet, the only way to get information was to read a book.
Books are popular. A good paper book is a precious gift. You can read it and enjoy it. But most people use computers or tablets to read books. But books are still popular. So, let’s learn how to draw a book.
- To draw a book, you need to start with a vertical centerline. This will help you draw the book in the most proportional and symmetrical way.
- Now draw the lines of the main pages, that is, those that are in front of us, and the words of which we can read if the book were open. The lines on the sides should be straight, and the lines above and below should be slightly curved.
- You will need to draw two pages on the left and right sides. They don’t have to be exactly the same distance from each other because if you read the book often, some pages will be creased more than others.
- Now draw a curved line that looks like the spine of a book. Then draw the remaining pages. If your book drawing looks like it is not straight or looks uneven, you can check this by looking at it through a mirror.
- Erase the lines and draw the cover with a few straight lines. You can draw some shadows or add colors to give your book drawing a more realistic look. In addition, you can add some text or pictures to the pages of the book.
This is a book drawing lesson. We hope you find it useful and interesting. Write comments there and share your pictures with us. Wait for new tutorials from tasmeeabukhari.com